Facing this era of unprecedented changes brought by the pandemic, the impact is hard to predict and mitigate. Only those best prepared and keep upgrading their knowledge can seize the opportunities and thrive.
In addition to offering full-time programmes for eligible secondary school graduates, the Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK) provides high-quality and flexible education opportunities for working individuals, including sub-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. OUHK now offers more than 250 part-time (distance learning) and postgraduate programmes. These professional and practical learning options are designed to meet the market’s needs and closely follow the development of various sectors. Our courses cover the fields of translation, psychology, energy and environmental science, early childhood education, corporate governance and sports management, etc.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the “Part-time (Distance Learning) & Postgraduate Programmes InfoDay” will be held online on 14 August (Saturday). The InfoDay will feature a number of Live Talk and Live chat sessions. You will be able to interact directly with professors and the Registry Offices from the comfort of home or anywhere else you choose to learn about various programmes.
Eligible participants who register and attend the live talk will get one e-cash coffee voucher. Offer valid while stocks last*. Register now!
*Terms and conditions:
- All participants must register AND attend the live talk of the OUHK Virtual InfoDay. e-cash coffee voucher offer while stocks last.
- Each valid email address registered and attended OUHK Virtual InfoDay will obtain ONE $25 e-cash coffee voucher only.
- The OUHK will notify the participants through email.
- Each e-cash coffee voucher can be used once only. Usage of e-cash coffee voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of Pacific Coffee Company Limited.
- All offers and services are directly sold and supplied to customer by the respective merchants, the OUHK accepts no liability for the quality of the offer and services provided by the respective merchants.
- In case of disputes, decision of the OUHK is final, including suspension, termination or change of any details of The Activity and its terms and conditions without prior notice.